If your family loves the local Indian takeaway, then this month’s Kids in the Kitchen Recipe is for you. And if you haven’t really tried Indian food before, now’s your chance to broaden your palate and give it a go.
Our mouthwatering Tandori Butter Chicken recipe uses Gem Ground Almonds and is full of rich flavours, without being too spicy. This classic Indian curry is the perfect meal for all ages.
You can’t beat this dish for developing your cooking skills. You’ll get to:
- Marinade chicken (this helps to bring out the flavours)
- Make a homemade butter sauce
- Practise your peeling and cutting
- Learn tips and tricks from a fellow young chef (Lils, age 9)
- Proudly share your creations with kids from all around Ireland (and beyond!)
Recipe created and demonstrated with love by Lils and Jolene from One Yummy Mummy. Thanks to them for this amazing class!